- Chronic Aches and Pains: If you have chronic aches and pains in your joints and muscles chiropractic can help. Chiropractors specialize in treating musculoskeletal pain and can give you relief without the use of drugs.
- Frequent Headaches: If you suffer from frequent headaches such as tension, migraine, cluster or stress related headaches chiropractic can help you find relief by removing any subluxations and stress on the spine.
- Sitting for Long Periods: If you sit at a desk in front of a computer for long periods of time this can weaken your muscles and put pressure on your neck, back and shoulders resulting in injury. Chiropractic can relieve this pressure and make sure your spine stays properly aligned.
- Recent Trauma: If you’ve experienced any recent trauma such as a car accident or sports injury a chiropractor can check for any warning signs of injury before it becomes a major problem.
- Chronic Fatigue: If you are suffering from chronic fatigue and lack of energy vertebral subluxations may be to blame. By realigning the spine and restoring proper nerve function you can regain your energy.
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms contact Advanced Health Institute South Loop today for a consultation to learn more about the benefits of chiropractic care.